Stock Market Game Blog

This semester, you will be playing the Stock Market Game and managing a $100,000 investment portfolio with your partner. Each week, you will reflect on how your portfolio performed and provide your thoughts in a blog post that your teacher, classmates, and others will be able to read and respond to.


This will give you a chance to offer and ask for advice and/or warnings about certain investments, provide your reactions to market activity and news that has occurred over the week, and indicate your hopes and predictions regarding where the markets (and your specific investments in the SMG) are heading.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Timmer Gross and Aaron mummert
PA_38_ZZ917
PA_57_ZZ2971
$14.86
$98,506.97
+$49,268.35
We are 45th out of 65
Our top 3 stocks are GOOG(559.17) AAPL(125.62) PEP(95.26) 
I am beginning to lose hope. The loss of money I have foolishly invested in has caused my wife to leave me. As we drift further and further away from the lead I can only imagine what I could have  
done differently.
I'd like to see all of my stocks make an incredible turn around and rocket me to first place. I truly hope and pray for a miracle and that my money is rescued

7 comments:

  1. I hope the wife comes back(: Stay in it for the long run and hope for the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the wife comes back(: Stay in it for the long run and hope for the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your wife returns to you. Our stocks suck too so don't feel bad. You might try investing in DYAX(25.01) and PBR(6.44)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep hope in your stocks and don't give yet keep fighting for not only your stocks but your wife, the rain always come before the rainbow. Watch your stocks,keep updated. Things will take a turn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HOPE THAT HAPPENS TO YOU TOO, I FEEL YOUR PAIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about losing your wife, there are plenty other girls out there. I would suggest investing in different kinds of stocks and maybe she will come back. If that bad maybe sell your stocks as soon as they come up and start over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys should sell your top three stocks then wait till the rest go up and sell those at a high price.

    ReplyDelete