Stock Market Game Blog

This semester, you will be playing the Stock Market Game and managing a $100,000 investment portfolio with your partner. Each week, you will reflect on how your portfolio performed and provide your thoughts in a blog post that your teacher, classmates, and others will be able to read and respond to.


This will give you a chance to offer and ask for advice and/or warnings about certain investments, provide your reactions to market activity and news that has occurred over the week, and indicate your hopes and predictions regarding where the markets (and your specific investments in the SMG) are heading.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Aaron Mummert and Timmer Gross
PA_38_ZZ917
$14.87
$99,636.05
+$49,832.89
#41
PEPSI-  STARBUCKS-  APPLE-
Our stocks and spirit are very low. The IRS came for my house yesterday. I am now living in a box and dear goodness I miss my wife. All i have is 14.87$ to my name and many stocks that have lost me so much money. Pepsi is my final hope, I need this to keep rising. All other stocks are as low as my spirit.

I would like to see my stocks rise so that I can get back to living in a home and not cardboard boxes. 
I hope and I pray that my life turns around.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Things will only get better, just hang in there bud(: I hear Pepsi is a good stock so hopefully it turns out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Things will only get better, just hang in there bud(: I hear Pepsi is a good stock so hopefully it turns out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbucks is a great investment because of the split yesterday my group has 400 shares of it and plan on using this to get our money back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starbucks is a great investment because of the split yesterday my group has 400 shares of it and plan on using this to get our money back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry for your losses. The Pepsi stock is going to rebound sometime soon. Just hang in there your portfolio will get better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear how much you've plummeted since your wife left you. Try investing in American Eagle. That's our best stock right now and is making us some money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you get you house back soon. Are those the only 3 ypu have invested in? If so you might not want to put that much money in one company.

    ReplyDelete